Tamales Oaxaqueños de Mole
The tamales oaxaqueños de mole without doubt have a special place in the hearts of all Mexicans.
Average Rating: 5.0
Tamales Oaxaqueños de MoleThe tamales oaxaqueños de mole without doubt have a special place in the hearts of all Mexicans.
20 Servings | 02:30:00 Hours
- 1 kilogram of corn dough.
- 250 grams of butter.
- 500 milliliters of chicken stock.
- 4 banana leaves cooked, in 20 x 15 cm squares.
- 3 cups of Oaxacan Mole Tamales.
- Salt to taste.
- We put a large container.
- We add butter.
- We beat perfectly until it's soft.
- We add the chicken stock and broth little by little.
- We beat for 10 minutes.
- We add salt to taste.
- We continue to beat for a period of 10 minutes or until we have a uniform mass.
- We take a box of banana leaf.
- We varnish with oil.
- We add a little mass expanding rectangular shape.
- We add shredded chicken with mole to taste.
- We fold the banana leaf on the longest side in 3 parts.
- We bend the remaining corners if necessary we can tie with the help of banana leaf threads, if the banana leaf is drilled, we can put another banana leaf.
- We put the steamer.
- We cover with banana leaves.
- We add the tamales.
- We wrap the top optional with plastic.
- We cover the pot.
- We leave on fire for a period of 40 minutes.
Ready! we have finished our tamales oaxaqueños de mole, we recommend you accompany with a delicious coffee pot.
It may interest you