Tamales Oaxaqueños de Mole
The tamales oaxaqueños de mole without doubt have a special place in the hearts of all Mexicans.
Average Rating: 5.0
Tamales Oaxaqueños de MoleThe tamales oaxaqueños de mole without doubt have a special place in the hearts of all Mexicans.
20 Servings | 02:30:00 Hours
- 1 kilogram of corn dough.
- 250 grams of butter.
- 500 milliliters of chicken stock.
- 4 banana leaves cooked, in 20 x 15 cm squares.
- 3 cups of Oaxacan Mole Tamales.
- Salt to taste.
- We put a large container.
- We add butter.
- We beat perfectly until it's soft.
- We add the chicken stock and broth little by little.
- We beat for 10 minutes.
- We add salt to taste.
- We continue to beat for a period of 10 minutes or until we have a uniform mass.
- We take a box of banana leaf.
- We varnish with oil.
- We add a little mass expanding rectangular shape.
- We add shredded chicken with mole to taste.
- We fold the banana leaf on the longest side in 3 parts.
- We bend the remaining corners if necessary we can tie with the help of banana leaf threads, if the banana leaf is drilled, we can put another banana leaf.
- We put the steamer.
- We cover with banana leaves.
- We add the tamales.
- We wrap the top optional with plastic.
- We cover the pot.
- We leave on fire for a period of 40 minutes.
Ready! we have finished our tamales oaxaqueños de mole, we recommend you accompany with a delicious coffee pot.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you