Chocolate Hot Cake
These chocolate hotcakes are a delicious option to surprise the little ones at home.
Average Rating: No Rating
Chocolate Hot CakeThese chocolate hotcakes are a delicious option to surprise the little ones at home.
20 Servings | 00:30:00 Minutos
- 2 cups of flour for hot cake.
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 10 cubes of butter.
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate powder.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- We put a large container.
- We add the eggs.
- We add the milk.
- We add the sugar.
- We add the 2 tablespoons of butter.
- We beat perfectly.
- We add flour for hot cake while still beating
- We add the baking powder while still beating.
- We add the chocolate powder while still beating.
- We reserve our mix.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- Add a cube of butter and let melt.
- We add a bit of our hot cake mix.
- We pray on both sides.
- We remove from the fire and serve.
Ready! we have finished our chocolate hot cakes finished.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Ground Beef with Potatoes
This ground beef with potatoes is ideal to share with the family.
It may interest you