An ideal option to relieve that thirst, jamaica water.
Average Rating: No Rating
Jamaica's waterAn ideal option to relieve that thirst, jamaica water.
8 Servings | 00:30:00 Minutos
- 50 grams of Jamaica.
- 100 grams of sugar.
- 1 liter of water.
- Ice to taste.
- We put a deep pot in the fire.
- We add 200 milliliters of water.
- We add the Jamaica.
- We cover the pot.
- We leave on fire for a period of 20 minutes.
- We remove from the fire.
- We put the rest of the water in a jar.
- We add the essence of Jamaica with the help of a sieve.
- We add sugar to taste.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We carry the refrigerator.
Ready! we have our Jamaica water finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you