Palanqueta with Pilincillo
The palanqueta are undoubtedly a typical Mexican kandy, this variant with piloncillo is sure to surprise everyone at home.
Average Rating: 5.0
Palanqueta with PilincilloThe palanqueta are undoubtedly a typical Mexican kandy, this variant with piloncillo is sure to surprise everyone at home.
4 Servings | 01:00:00 Hours
- 200 milliliters of water.
- A cup of peanuts natural.
- 250 grams of piloncillo.
- We place a deep pot on the fire.
- Add the water.
- Add the piloncillo.
- Let it melt moving constantly.
- Add the peanuts once the brown sugar is melted.
- We place a tray.
- We put wax paper.
- Add the peanuts with piloncillo.
- We flatten with another sheet of waxed paper.
- Let cool.
- We split.
Ready! We have finished our palanqueta with piloncillo.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you