Salmon in Butter Sauce
Without a doubt, this salmon in butter sauce is delicious.
Average Rating: 5.0
Salmon in Butter SauceWithout a doubt, this salmon in butter sauce is delicious.
2 Servings | 00:40:00 Minutos
- 2 salmon fillets 400 grams.
- 30 grams of butter.
- Lemon zest to taste.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper ground black, to taste.
- Season the salmon.
- We put a frying pan on the fire.
- Add the butter.
- Let it melt.
- We place the salmon.
- Let it fry for 10 minutes.
- Turn and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Add the lemon zest.
- We integrate.
- Let it fry for 5 more minutes turning constantly.
- We remove and serve.
- We remove the butter sauce from the pan.
- We bathe the salmon with sauce.
Ready! we have finished our salmon in butter sauce.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Ground Beef with Potatoes
This ground beef with potatoes is ideal to share with the family.
It may interest you