To celebrate any occasion this chocolate cake is an ideal option.
Average Rating: 5.0
Chocolate CakeTo celebrate any occasion this chocolate cake is an ideal option.
20 Servings | 00:55:00 Minutos
- A box of flour prepared for chocolate cake.
- 3 eggs.
- 1/2 cup of oil.
- 1 cup of water.
- Preheat the oven to 160º.
- We place a deep bowl.
- We add the chocolate cake flour.
- We add the eggs.
- We add the water.
- We add the oil.
- We beat perfectly and we reserve.
- We put a cake pan.
- We varnish with butter.
- We add the prepared mixture.
- Move and tap the mold a little to remove the possible bubbles.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 170º.
Ready! we have finished our chocolate cake, the decoration is left to your imagination.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you