This Neapolitan flan without a doubt is the favorite of guys and adults.
Average Rating: 5.0
Neapolitan FlanThis Neapolitan flan without a doubt is the favorite of guys and adults.
10 Servings | 01:10:00 Hours
- 2 cans of half cream.
- 2 cans of evaporated milk.
- 2 cans of condensed milk.
- 2 cream cheese bars 190 grams.
- 6 eggs.
- 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Aluminum foil.
- We place the mold for flan in the fire.
- We add the sugar.
- We let caramelize moving constantly.
- Remove from heat and let cool
- We put the blender.
- We add the eggs.
- We add the cream cheese.
- We add the evaporated milk.
- We add the half cream.
- We add the condensed milk.
- We liquefy perfectly.
- We add to the mold for flan.
- We cover with aluminum foil.
- We put in a water bath.
- We leave for 45 minutes in the fire.
- We introduce a knife in the flan, if it comes out clean our flan is ready.
Ready! we have finished our Neapolitan flan.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Ground Beef with Potatoes
This ground beef with potatoes is ideal to share with the family.
It may interest you