Charcoal Hot Dog
We want to share with you a recipe that kids and adults love, hot dogs, but we will give a special touch to charcoal boys.
Average Rating: 5.0
Charcoal Hot DogWe want to share with you a recipe that kids and adults love, hot dogs, but we will give a special touch to charcoal boys.
8 Servings | 01:30:00 Hours
- 8 Sausages.
- 8 Bacon Strips.
- 8 Hot Dog Breads.
- Butter to taste.
- Onion finely chopped, to taste.
- Tomato finely chopped, to taste.
- Rajas finely chopped, to taste.
- Mayonnaise to taste.
- Catsup to taste.
- Mustard to taste.
- We wrap the sausage with bacon we can help ourselves with chopsticks to stop the bacon.
- In a saucepan we melt the butter.
- We put the sausages on the grill.
- Varnish the sausages with the melted butter.
- We constantly turn and varnish the sausages.
- We coat the bread with butter and place on the grill, the term you give it, just heat it or brown it a little more.
Ready! We have our finished hot dogs, we can prepare it with mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, tomato, onion, etc.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you