Ham Rolls with Panela Cheese
These ham rolls with panela cheese are a practical and delicious sandwich.
Average Rating: 5.0
Ham Rolls with Panela CheeseThese ham rolls with panela cheese are a practical and delicious sandwich.
8 Servings | 00:20:00 Minutos
- 8 slices of ham.
- 5 slices of panela cheese.
- 40 grams of butter.
- We take the panela cheese.
- We split into strips.
- We take a slice of ham.
- We add panela cheese.
- We roll up perfectly and reserve.
- We put a frying pan on the fire.
- Add the butter.
- Let it melt.
- Add the ham rolls.
- Let it fry for 15 minutes turning constantly.
- Remove from the heat and place on absorbent paper.
Ready! we have finished our ham rolls with panela cheese finished.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Ground Beef with Potatoes
This ground beef with potatoes is ideal to share with the family.
It may interest you