Salt DoughThis salt dough is simple to prepare and very useful for cooking.
- 900 grams of flour.
- 100 grams of yeast.
- A spoonful of salt.
- A spoonful of sugar.
- 400 milliliters of water warm.
- We place the flour on the work table.
- We formed a volcano.
- We add the yeast.
- We add the salt.
- We add the sugar.
- We add a little oil.
- We add a little water lukewarm.
- We knead perfectly we are going to add water, until we have our dough.
- We add oil if the dough is dry.
- We put a deep bowl and varnish with oil.
- We add the dough.
- We cover the dough.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
Ready! We have finished our salt dough.