Fried Potato Quesadillas
The fried potato quesadillas is a delicious and simple dish to prepare.
Average Rating: 5.0
Fried Potato QuesadillasThe fried potato quesadillas is a delicious and simple dish to prepare.
8 Servings | 01:20:00 Hours
- 4 white potatoes.
- 6 to 8 corn tortillas.
- 1 cup of lettuce washed, disinfected and filleted.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- ½ of striped cheese.
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- Oil for frying.
- 700 milliliters of water.
- Optional: a guaje tomato and salsa of your choice.
- We put a pot on the fire.
- We add water.
- We add the potatoes.
- Leave in the fire for about 45 minutes, until they are soft.
- We remove from the water we drain and reserve.
- We remove the shell.
- We crush the potatoes perfectly.
- We add salt and pepper to season.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We take an omelette.
- We add potatoes.
- We make the quesadillas.
- We booked.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add enough oil we let the oil heat.
- We place the quesadillas let fry on both sides.
- We remove the oil and place it on absorbent paper.
- We serve on a plate.
- We add cream to taste.
- We add cheese to taste.
- We add lettuce to taste.
- Optionally we can add a sauce and some slices of tomato.
Ready! we have finished our fried potato quesadillas.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you