Fried Potato QuesadillasThe fried potato quesadillas is a delicious and simple dish to prepare.
Fried Potato Quesadillas
- 4 white potatoes.
- 6 to 8 corn tortillas.
- 1 cup of lettuce washed, disinfected and filleted.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- ½ of striped cheese.
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- Oil for frying.
- 700 milliliters of water.
- Optional: a guaje tomato and salsa of your choice.
- We put a pot on the fire.
- We add water.
- We add the potatoes.
- Leave in the fire for about 45 minutes, until they are soft.
- We remove from the water we drain and reserve.
- We remove the shell.
- We crush the potatoes perfectly.
- We add salt and pepper to season.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We take an omelette.
- We add potatoes.
- We make the quesadillas.
- We booked.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add enough oil we let the oil heat.
- We place the quesadillas let fry on both sides.
- We remove the oil and place it on absorbent paper.
- We serve on a plate.
- We add cream to taste.
- We add cheese to taste.
- We add lettuce to taste.
- Optionally we can add a sauce and some slices of tomato.
Ready! we have finished our fried potato quesadillas.