These sandwich fingers are simple to prepare and very delicious.
Average Rating: 5.0
Sandwich FingersThese sandwich fingers are simple to prepare and very delicious.
7 Servings | 01:00:00 Hours
- 7 box breads.
- 7 slices of ham.
- 1 cup of ground bread.
- Manchego cheese in sheets to taste.
- 90 grams of cream cheese.
- 1 Egg.
- Parsley finely chopped, to taste.
- Oil for frying.
- 7 aluminum sheets.
- We take a box bread.
- We remove the banks.
- We take a foil.
- We put a box bread.
- We flatten with the help of a roller.
- We add cream cheese to taste.
- We add Manchego cheese to taste.
- We add a slice of ham.
- We roll up perfectly.
- We take the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- We place a deep bowl.
- We add the egg.
- We beat perfectly.
- We place a large container.
- We put the breadcrumbs.
- We add the parsley.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We take a little finger sandwich.
- We remove the foil.
- We go through the egg.
- We go through the breadcrumbs.
- We booked.
- We put a pan in the fire.
- Add oil and let it warm.
- We add the sandwich fingers.
- Let fry for a period of 10 minutes Turning constantly.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
Ready! we have finished our sandwich fingers.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Ground Beef with Potatoes
This ground beef with potatoes is ideal to share with the family.
It may interest you