Baked Pumpkin with Ham
This pumpkin baked with ham without a doubt is a different way to prepare pumpkins and pamper the palate.
Average Rating: No Rating
Baked Pumpkin with HamThis pumpkin baked with ham without a doubt is a different way to prepare pumpkins and pamper the palate.
4 Servings | 00:30:00 Minutos
- 4 Pumpkins medium.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 4 slices of ham chopped into strips.
- 200 grams of panela cheese in small slices.
- 100 milliliters of olive oil.
- Parsley finely chopped, to taste.
- Go to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 chile de árbol finely chopped.
- We preheat the oven to 180º.
- We take a pumpkin.
- We remove the edges.
- We make small cuts in the pumpkin to the length.
- We add ham between cuts.
- We add panela cheese between cuts, we reserve.
- We put a deep bowl.
- We add the garlic.
- We add the tree chili.
- We add the parsley.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We add the olive oil.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add salt to taste.
- We integrate perfectly and book.
- We put a baking tray.
- We varnish with oil.
- We put the pumpkins.
- We add a bit of our mix.
- We take the oven for 15 minutes.
Ready! we have our baked pumpkin with ham.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you