Beef Steak Volcano with Flour TortillaUndoubtedly this volcano of beef steak with flour tortilla is ideal to share with the family.
Beef Steak Volcano with Flour Tortilla
- 4 flour tortillas.
- 1/4 of Chihuahua cheese.
- 1/2 kilogram of beef steak in pieces.
- 1 cup of coriander.
- 1 cup of seasoning juice.
- Cactus salad to taste.
- Guacamole to taste.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add oil and let it heat.
- We add the steak.
- We left in the fire for 5 minutes.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- We leave on fire for 15 minutes moving constantly.
- We remove from the fire and we reserve.
- We put an iron on the fire.
- We add a flour tortilla.
- Leave in the fire for 20 minutes until browning, turning constantly.
- We add Chihuahua cheese.
- Leave on low heat until the cheese melts.
- We add the beef steak.
- We left in the fire for 5 more minutes.
- We remove from the fire.
- We add cactus salad.
- We add guacamole.
- We add cilantro to taste.
Ready! we have finished our beef steak volcano with flour tortilla.