Beef Steak Volcano with Flour Tortilla
Undoubtedly this volcano of beef steak with flour tortilla is ideal to share with the family.
Average Rating: No Rating
Beef Steak Volcano with Flour TortillaUndoubtedly this volcano of beef steak with flour tortilla is ideal to share with the family.
4 Servings | 00:55:00 Minutos
- 4 flour tortillas.
- 1/4 of Chihuahua cheese.
- 1/2 kilogram of beef steak in pieces.
- 1 cup of coriander.
- 1 cup of seasoning juice.
- Cactus salad to taste.
- Guacamole to taste.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add oil and let it heat.
- We add the steak.
- We left in the fire for 5 minutes.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- We leave on fire for 15 minutes moving constantly.
- We remove from the fire and we reserve.
- We put an iron on the fire.
- We add a flour tortilla.
- Leave in the fire for 20 minutes until browning, turning constantly.
- We add Chihuahua cheese.
- Leave on low heat until the cheese melts.
- We add the beef steak.
- We left in the fire for 5 more minutes.
- We remove from the fire.
- We add cactus salad.
- We add guacamole.
- We add cilantro to taste.
Ready! we have finished our beef steak volcano with flour tortilla.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you