Melted Cheese with Rajas and Chicken
This melted cheese with slices and chicken is ideal for that nighttime craving.
Average Rating: No Rating
Melted Cheese with Rajas and ChickenThis melted cheese with slices and chicken is ideal for that nighttime craving.
4 Servings | 00:00:00 Minutos
- 3 poblano peppers.
- 1/4 kilogram of Oaxaca cheese shredded.
- 1/4 chicken breast in boxes.
- Oil to fry.
- Salt to taste.
- We put the chiles in the fire.
- Let´s stop tatemar everywhere perfectly.
- We take a plastic bag.
- We put the poblano peppers
- We let sweat for a period of 10 minutes.
- We remove a chile.
- We remove the skin with the help of a fork.
- We remove the tail.
- We unveil.
- Chop in the form of rajas and reserve.
- We put a deep pot in the fire.
- We add oil and let heat.
- We add the chicken.
- We add salt to taste.
- We let fry for a period of 15 minutes, moving constantly.
- We add the rajas.
- We integrate.
- We add the Oaxaca cheese.
- We cover the pot.
- Let the fire for a period of 20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Ready! We have our melted cheese with slices and chicken.
It may interest you