Overturned Beef with Oaxaca Cheese
These flips of beef with cheese will leave you sucking your fingers.
Average Rating: No Rating
Overturned Beef with Oaxaca CheeseThese flips of beef with cheese will leave you sucking your fingers.
3 Servings | 00:30:00 Minutos
- 200 grams of beef steak in strips.
- 3 tortillas.
- 120 grams of Oaxaca Cheese.
- 50 milliliters of seasoning juice.
- We put an iron on the fire.
- We add oil and let it heat.
- We add the beef strips.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- Let fry for 15 minutes moving constantly.
- We remove from the fire and reserve.
- We add 40 grams of Oaxaca cheese.
- Let melt at low heat.
- We put an omelette on the cheese.
- We flip the tortilla and the cheese.
- We add some beef fajitas.
- We bend in the form of a cue.
- We remove from the fire.
Ready! We have our overturned beef with Oaxaca cheese, we recommend you accompany it with a cactus salad or a good pico de gallo.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you