Bread RollLos bolillos dentro de la gastronomía mexicana son de mucha utilidad.
- 22 grams of yeast fresh.
- 500 grams of flour.
- 5 grams of salt.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- ½ liter of water.
- We put the flour on the table.
- We make a kind of volcano.
- We add the yeast.
- We add the sugar.
- We add the salt.
- We add a little water warm preferably.
- Mix the ingredients.
- We add more water the water we will add gradually until we have our mass.
- We add a little oil.
- We return to knead if our dough is very chewy we can add a little more flour, without overdoing it.
- We place the dough in a container.
- We grease the container.
- We cover the container with a towel or plastic.
- Let sit for 1 hour preferably in a warm place.
- We turn the oven to 180º.
- We spread flour on the table.
- We put the dough and knead a little.
- We form a bolillote and start with a knife.
- We take a portion and we will give the shape of the roll.
- We put a tray for the oven.
- We grease the tray with oil.
- We put the bobbins on the tray.
- We put the tray back with a towel.
- Let rest 20 to 30 minutes preferably let them rest on honor or in a hot place.
- We take the oven and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
Ready! We have our Bread Rolls finished.