Los bolillos dentro de la gastronomía mexicana son de mucha utilidad.
Average Rating: No Rating
Bread RollLos bolillos dentro de la gastronomía mexicana son de mucha utilidad.
3 Servings | 02:20:00 Hours
- 22 grams of yeast fresh.
- 500 grams of flour.
- 5 grams of salt.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- ½ liter of water.
- We put the flour on the table.
- We make a kind of volcano.
- We add the yeast.
- We add the sugar.
- We add the salt.
- We add a little water warm preferably.
- Mix the ingredients.
- We add more water the water we will add gradually until we have our mass.
- We add a little oil.
- We return to knead if our dough is very chewy we can add a little more flour, without overdoing it.
- We place the dough in a container.
- We grease the container.
- We cover the container with a towel or plastic.
- Let sit for 1 hour preferably in a warm place.
- We turn the oven to 180º.
- We spread flour on the table.
- We put the dough and knead a little.
- We form a bolillote and start with a knife.
- We take a portion and we will give the shape of the roll.
- We put a tray for the oven.
- We grease the tray with oil.
- We put the bobbins on the tray.
- We put the tray back with a towel.
- Let rest 20 to 30 minutes preferably let them rest on honor or in a hot place.
- We take the oven and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
Ready! We have our Bread Rolls finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you