Botanero Cream CheeseAn extremely easy recipe, however, is delicious and ideal for a gathering evening.
Botanero Cream Cheese
- 175 grams of cream cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of coriander finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of epazote finely chopped.
- 1 jalapeño pepper finely chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- We put a large container.
- We add the cream cheese.
- We remove until we achieve a smooth consistency.
- We add the cilantro.
- We add the epazote.
- We add the chile we can add as much chili as you like, and even for those brave ones, substitute the jalapeño for habaneros or apple trees.
- We add salt.
- We mix perfectly to incorporate everything.
- We take the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Ready! we have our finished botanero cream cheese, we recommend you accompany it with some crackers or whole-grain toast.