Botanero Cream Cheese
An extremely easy recipe, however, is delicious and ideal for a gathering evening.
Average Rating: No Rating
Botanero Cream CheeseAn extremely easy recipe, however, is delicious and ideal for a gathering evening.
20 Servings | 00:30:00 Minutos
- 175 grams of cream cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of coriander finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of epazote finely chopped.
- 1 jalapeño pepper finely chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- We put a large container.
- We add the cream cheese.
- We remove until we achieve a smooth consistency.
- We add the cilantro.
- We add the epazote.
- We add the chile we can add as much chili as you like, and even for those brave ones, substitute the jalapeño for habaneros or apple trees.
- We add salt.
- We mix perfectly to incorporate everything.
- We take the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Ready! we have our finished botanero cream cheese, we recommend you accompany it with some crackers or whole-grain toast.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you