These cheese flautas will surprise all the little ones in the home.
Average Rating: 5.0
Cheese FlautitasThese cheese flautas will surprise all the little ones in the home.
4 Servings | 00:35:00 Minutos
- 20 corn tortillas taqueras, if we do not have tortillas taqueras we can split a normal tortilla in half.
- 1/4 Oaxaca cheese shredded.
- 1 cup of grated cheese.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 cup of lettuce chopped to taste.
- Oil to fry.
- We take an omelette.
- We add Oaxaca cheese to taste.
- We wrap and reserve.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add enough oil and let heat.
- We add the flautitas.
- We let fry perfectly everywhere.
- Remove from heat and place on absorbent paper.
- We serve the flautitas on a plate.
- We add cream to taste.
- We add grated cheese to taste.
- We add lettuce to taste.
Ready! we have our flautitas de queso finished.
Jalisco Style Leg Cake
For when we have a craving and do not know what, we recommend these Jalisco-style leg cakes.
Pork Beans Sinaloa Style
These pork Sinaloa style beans are a highly recommended option.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
It may interest you