These cheese flautas will surprise all the little ones in the home.
Average Rating: 5.0
Cheese FlautitasThese cheese flautas will surprise all the little ones in the home.
4 Servings | 00:35:00 Minutos
- 20 corn tortillas taqueras, if we do not have tortillas taqueras we can split a normal tortilla in half.
- 1/4 Oaxaca cheese shredded.
- 1 cup of grated cheese.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 1 cup of lettuce chopped to taste.
- Oil to fry.
- We take an omelette.
- We add Oaxaca cheese to taste.
- We wrap and reserve.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add enough oil and let heat.
- We add the flautitas.
- We let fry perfectly everywhere.
- Remove from heat and place on absorbent paper.
- We serve the flautitas on a plate.
- We add cream to taste.
- We add grated cheese to taste.
- We add lettuce to taste.
Ready! we have our flautitas de queso finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you