These potato flautitas are ideal for the children´s lunch at home or as a snack for your meetings.
Average Rating: 5.0
Potato FlautitasThese potato flautitas are ideal for the children´s lunch at home or as a snack for your meetings.
4 Servings | 00:00:00 Minutos
- 1/2 kilogram of potatoes cooked and unheated.
- 1/4 kilogram of tortillas taqueras.
- Cream to taste.
- Grated cheese to taste.
- Lettuce grated, to taste.
- Oil to fry.
- Sauce to taste.
- We put a large container.
- We add the potatoes.
- We crush the potatoes and we reserve.
- We take an omelette.
- Fill with potato.
- We work perfectly.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add enough oil and let heat.
- We add the potato flautitas.
- We let fry perfectly everywhere.
- Remove from heat and place on absorbent paper.
- We serve the potato flautitas on a plate.
- We add cream to taste.
- We add grated cheese to taste.
- We add lettuce to taste.
- We add sauce to taste.
Ready! we have our finished potato flautitas, we recommend you accompany with a delicious fresh drink.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you