Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Average Rating: 5.0
Fish Fillet with Butter and EpazoteThese fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
2 Servings | 00:35:00 Minutos
- 2 fillets of white fish.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1/2 filleted onion.
- 4 sheets of epazote.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- We put a pan on the fire and let it heat.
- We add the butter and let it melt.
- We add the onion.
- Let sauté for 5 minutes moving constantly.
- We make an onion "bed".
- We put the fish fillets on the onion.
- We add salt to taste.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add the epazote leaves.
- We cover the fish fillets.
- We leave the flame low for 10 minutes.
- We flip the steaks.
- We plugged again.
- We leave for 10 minutes.
- We remove from the fire.
Ready! we have finished our fish fillet with butter and epazote.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Ground Beef with Potatoes
This ground beef with potatoes is ideal to share with the family.
It may interest you