Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
Average Rating: 5.0
Fish Fillet with Butter and EpazoteThese fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
2 Servings | 00:35:00 Minutos
- 2 fillets of white fish.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1/2 filleted onion.
- 4 sheets of epazote.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- We put a pan on the fire and let it heat.
- We add the butter and let it melt.
- We add the onion.
- Let sauté for 5 minutes moving constantly.
- We make an onion "bed".
- We put the fish fillets on the onion.
- We add salt to taste.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add the epazote leaves.
- We cover the fish fillets.
- We leave the flame low for 10 minutes.
- We flip the steaks.
- We plugged again.
- We leave for 10 minutes.
- We remove from the fire.
Ready! we have finished our fish fillet with butter and epazote.
Jalisco Style Leg Cake
For when we have a craving and do not know what, we recommend these Jalisco-style leg cakes.
Pork Beans Sinaloa Style
These pork Sinaloa style beans are a highly recommended option.
Chicken Mixiotes with Nopales Express
Mixiotes are a typical and delicious dish of Mexican food.
It may interest you