Fried Bean Quesadillas
These fried bean quesadillas are delicious and very practical to prepare.
Average Rating: No Rating
Fried Bean QuesadillasThese fried bean quesadillas are delicious and very practical to prepare.
6 Servings | 00:40:00 Minutos
- 6 tortillas.
- 1 cup of beans refried.
- Grated cheese to taste.
- Lettuce washed and disinfected, to taste.
- Cream to taste.
- We take an omelette.
- Fill with refried beans.
- We fold in the form of quesadilla and we reserve.
- We put a deep pan in the fire.
- We add enough oil and let it heat.
- We add the quesadillas.
- Let fry for a period of 10 minutes approximately.
- We remove the oil and place on absorbent paper.
- We serve on a plate.
- We add cream to taste.
- We add grated cheese to taste.
- We add lettuce to taste.
Ready! Our fried bean quesadillas are finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you