Roll of Meat and Spinach
For those family meals this meat and spinach roll is ideal.
Average Rating: No Rating
Roll of Meat and SpinachFor those family meals this meat and spinach roll is ideal.
20 Servings | 00:55:00 Minutos
- 1 1/2 kilogram of ground beef.
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 100 milliliters of seasoning juice.
- 10 slices of cooked ham in strips.
- 9 sheets of Manchego cheese.
- Parsley finely chopped, to taste.
- Spinach in pieces, to taste.
- 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- 1/2 onion finely chopped.
- 2 eggs.
- 12 strips of bacon.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- Waxed paper.
- We preheat the oven to 190º.
- We put a large container.
- We add the ground meat.
- We add the egg.
- We add the bread crumbs.
- We add the onion.
- We add the garlic.
- We add the parsley.
- We add salt to taste.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We put a baking tray.
- We add waxed paper.
- We add the ground meat it should be well expanded.
- We add a bed of ham.
- We add a bed of Manchego cheese.
- We add spinach to taste.
- We wind perfectly as if it were sushi.
- Wrap with slices of bacon.
- We take the oven for 40 minutes.
Ready! we have finished our finished roll of meat and spinach.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you