Spanish Leg CakeFor that evening or night of craving, nothing like this Spanish leg cake.
Spanish Leg Cake
- 1/4 Spanish leg sliced.
- 4 Bolillos or teleras.
- Refried Beans to taste.
- Mayonnaise to taste.
- Onion in rings, to taste.
- Tomato sliced, to taste.
- Avocado in half moons, to taste.
- Rajas to taste.
- We put an iron on the fire.
- We add oil and let heat.
- We add 3 slices of the Spanish leg.
- Let fry for a period of 10 minutes moving constantly.
- We put a bobbin party in half.
- We let a little brown.
- On a tapa we add mayonnaise to taste.
- On the other lid we add refried beans to taste.
- On the beans we add the Spanish leg.
- We add tomato to taste.
- We add onions to taste.
- We add avocado to taste.
- We add rajas to taste.
- We close our cake.
- We remove from the fire.
Ready! We have our Spanish leg cake finished.