Spanish Leg Cake
For that evening or night of craving, nothing like this Spanish leg cake.
Average Rating: No Rating
Spanish Leg CakeFor that evening or night of craving, nothing like this Spanish leg cake.
4 Servings | 00:00:00 Minutos
- 1/4 Spanish leg sliced.
- 4 Bolillos or teleras.
- Refried Beans to taste.
- Mayonnaise to taste.
- Onion in rings, to taste.
- Tomato sliced, to taste.
- Avocado in half moons, to taste.
- Rajas to taste.
- We put an iron on the fire.
- We add oil and let heat.
- We add 3 slices of the Spanish leg.
- Let fry for a period of 10 minutes moving constantly.
- We put a bobbin party in half.
- We let a little brown.
- On a tapa we add mayonnaise to taste.
- On the other lid we add refried beans to taste.
- On the beans we add the Spanish leg.
- We add tomato to taste.
- We add onions to taste.
- We add avocado to taste.
- We add rajas to taste.
- We close our cake.
- We remove from the fire.
Ready! We have our Spanish leg cake finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you