Weathered California Sushi
This weathered california sushi is undoubtedly delicious, ideal for sharing.
Average Rating: No Rating
Weathered California SushiThis weathered california sushi is undoubtedly delicious, ideal for sharing.
4 Servings | 01:10:00 Hours
- 3 cups of sushi rice.
- 6 cups of water.
- Carrot in sticks to taste.
- Cucumber on sticks to taste.
- Cream cheese on sticks to taste.
- Surimi in canes to taste.
- 2 eggs.
- Aguate to taste.
- 4 sheets of seaweed.
- Oil for frying.
- We put a deep pot in the fire.
- We add the water.
- We add the rice.
- Cover the pot.
- Leave on fire for 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- We put the bamboo mat on the table.
- We take a serving of rice.
- We expand on the mat.
- We put a sheet of seaweed on the rice.
- We add surimi to taste.
- We add cucumber to taste.
- We add carrot to taste.
- We add cream cheese to taste.
- We add avocado to taste.
- We roll up perfectly.
- We cut the banks.
- Cut the roll into 7 portions and reserve.
- We place a deep bowl.
- We add the egg white.
- We beat nougat.
- We add the yolk.
- We continue beating for 3 minutes.
- We put a pan in the fire.
- Add oil and let it warm.
- We take a slice of sushi.
- We go through the egg.
- We fry in the pan for 10 minutes constantly turning
- Remove from heat and place on absorbent paper.
Ready! we have finished our weathered california sushi finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you