Hazelnut Cream Mini Croissant
These hazelnut cream mini croissants are perfect for sharing.
Average Rating: No Rating
Hazelnut Cream Mini CroissantThese hazelnut cream mini croissants are perfect for sharing.
20 Servings | 01:00:00 Hours
- 300 grams of puff pastry.
- 1 cup of hazelnut cream.
- 1 egg yolk.
- Waxed paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- We spread a little wheat flour on the table.
- We put the puff pastry.
- We roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin.
- It should be relatively thin.
- We take a knife.
- We cut the edges.
- We make triangle cuts.
- We make a small cut from the center to the base of each triangle.
- We add hazelnut cream to the center of each triangle.
- We roll up starting at the base.
- We fold the ends back.
- We take a baking tray.
- We put waxed paper.
- We flour.
- We arrange the croissants.
- Varnish with a little of the egg yolk.
- We take to the oven.
- Leave for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven let cool.
Ready! We have finished our mini hazelnut cream croissant.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you