Jalapeño Popper with Ground Beef
These jalapeño poppers with ground beef are delicious, you just have to be careful, they can be too spicy.
Average Rating: No Rating
Jalapeño Popper with Ground BeefThese jalapeño poppers with ground beef are delicious, you just have to be careful, they can be too spicy.
6 Servings | 00:40:00 Minutos
- 6 Jalapeños without tail and deveined.
- 1/2 kilogram of ground beef.
- 1/2 onion finely chopped.
- Parsley finely chopped, to taste.
- 6 manchego cheese sticks.
- 100 milliliters of seasoning juice.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1/2 liter of oil.
- We take a jalapeño.
- Fill with Manchego cheese and reserve.
- We put a large container.
- We add the ground meat.
- We add the onion.
- We add the garlic.
- We add the parsley.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add salt to taste.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We take a portion of ground beef.
- We wrap a jalapeño filled with cheese and we reserve.
- We put a pot deep in the fire.
- We add the oil and let it heat.
- We add the jalapeño popper with ground beef.
- Let fry for a period of 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on absorbent paper.
Ready! We have our jalapeño popper with ground beef finished.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you