Jalapeño Popper with Ground Beef
These jalapeño poppers with ground beef are delicious, you just have to be careful, they can be too spicy.
Average Rating: No Rating
Jalapeño Popper with Ground BeefThese jalapeño poppers with ground beef are delicious, you just have to be careful, they can be too spicy.
6 Servings | 00:40:00 Minutos
- 6 Jalapeños without tail and deveined.
- 1/2 kilogram of ground beef.
- 1/2 onion finely chopped.
- Parsley finely chopped, to taste.
- 6 manchego cheese sticks.
- 100 milliliters of seasoning juice.
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1/2 liter of oil.
- We take a jalapeño.
- Fill with Manchego cheese and reserve.
- We put a large container.
- We add the ground meat.
- We add the onion.
- We add the garlic.
- We add the parsley.
- We add pepper to taste.
- We add salt to taste.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We take a portion of ground beef.
- We wrap a jalapeño filled with cheese and we reserve.
- We put a pot deep in the fire.
- We add the oil and let it heat.
- We add the jalapeño popper with ground beef.
- Let fry for a period of 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on absorbent paper.
Ready! We have our jalapeño popper with ground beef finished.
It may interest you