Pork Beans Sinaloa Style
These pork Sinaloa style beans are a highly recommended option.
Average Rating: 5.0
Pork Beans Sinaloa StyleThese pork Sinaloa style beans are a highly recommended option.
4 Servings | 00:50:00 Minutos
- 1/4 of beans from the pot.
- 150 grams of butter.
- 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- 1/4 of chorizo crumbled to taste.
- 1/2 onion finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup of chipotle chile in marinade.
- 1 cup of tomato puree.
- 1 cup of manchego cheese grated.
- Salt to taste.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- Add the butter let melt.
- We add the onion.
- Let fry for 5 minutes.
- We add the garlic.
- Fry for 5 more minutes.
- We add the sausage.
- Let fry for 15 minutes or at the end we want.
- We put the blender.
- We add the beans.
- We add rajas to taste.
- We blend perfectly.
- We add the beans in our pan.
- We add tomato puree to taste.
- We add chipotle chili to taste.
- We add salt to taste.
- We integrate perfectly.
- We add Manchego cheese to taste.
- We move constantly.
- Until the cheese is well melted.
Ready! We have our pork beans Sinaloa style.
Jalisco Style Leg Cake
For when we have a craving and do not know what, we recommend these Jalisco-style leg cakes.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
It may interest you