Pork Cheese CakeFor that appetizer, this pork cheese cake is quick and easy to prepare.
Pork Cheese Cake
- 2 bolillos.
- 4 slices of pork cheese.
- Refried Beans to taste.
- Mayonnaise to taste.
- Rajas to taste.
- Onion in rings, to taste.
- Tomato sliced, to taste.
- Avocado filleted, to taste.
- We put an iron on the fire.
- We add the bobbins upside down, split in half.
- We left in the fire for 5 minutes.
- We turn around.
- We add mayonnaise on one side, to taste.
- We add beans on the other side, to taste.
- We add two slices of pork cheese on the beans.
- We add avocado to taste.
- We add tomato to taste.
- We add onions to taste.
- We add rajas to taste.
- We close the cakes.
- We leave on fire for 5 minutes more turning half the time.
Ready! we have our pork cheese cake finished.