Gratin Cheese Roll with Beef SteakWith this roll of cheese gratinated with beef steak you will surely surprise everyone in your home.
Gratin Cheese Roll with Beef Steak
- 1/4 of Chihuahua cheese.
- 1/2 kilogram of beef steak in pieces.
- 1 cup of coriander.
- 1 cup of seasoning juice.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add oil and let it heat.
- We add the steak.
- Let fry for 10 minutes.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- Fry for 15 minutes moving constantly.
- We remove from the fire and we reserve.
- On the same pan we add Chihuahua cheese.
- We add beef steak on cheese.
- Let's let the cheese melt.
- We put more Chihuahua cheese on the meat.
- We let it melt.
- We remove from the fire.
- We add cilantro to taste.
Ready! we have finished our roll of gratin cheese with beef steak.