Gratin Cheese Roll with Beef Steak
With this roll of cheese gratinated with beef steak you will surely surprise everyone in your home.
Average Rating: No Rating
Gratin Cheese Roll with Beef SteakWith this roll of cheese gratinated with beef steak you will surely surprise everyone in your home.
4 Servings | 00:55:00 Minutos
- 1/4 of Chihuahua cheese.
- 1/2 kilogram of beef steak in pieces.
- 1 cup of coriander.
- 1 cup of seasoning juice.
- We put a pan on the fire.
- We add oil and let it heat.
- We add the steak.
- Let fry for 10 minutes.
- We add the seasoning juice.
- Fry for 15 minutes moving constantly.
- We remove from the fire and we reserve.
- On the same pan we add Chihuahua cheese.
- We add beef steak on cheese.
- Let's let the cheese melt.
- We put more Chihuahua cheese on the meat.
- We let it melt.
- We remove from the fire.
- We add cilantro to taste.
Ready! we have finished our roll of gratin cheese with beef steak.
Cuaresmeños Peppers Stuffed with Oaxaca Cheese Capeados
Undoubtedly, these cuaresmeños peppers stuffed with Oaxaca cheese capeados are ideal for botanear.
Nopales with Sausage
These nopales with sausage are ideal for family sharing or for your meetings.
Fish Fillet with Butter and Epazote
These fish fillets with butter and epazote are simply delicious.
It may interest you